Skip to main content
Forums

Does anyone know what happened to Jeffrey Farmer?  He's my favorite Docker!!

The "Wiz" is still very much a part of the Dockers. However, he has not been selected for the Round Five game. As talented as his is, he does have a tendency to let his temper get the better of him on occasion and is prone to lapses in form. He will most likely line up for one of the WAFL clubs this round due to being omitted from the senior side this week.

This is an update from my previous response.

Jeff Farmer has been suspended by the Dockers until midseason due an altercation at a nightclub the night before their Round 5 game. If you subscribe to the weekly newsletter, the full story is there under FREMANTLE in the TEAM NEWS section.

Lisa Albergo
AFANA
Chicago

Posted by Fatman on May 07, 2007

Certainly makes a striking contrast to the treatment handed out in response to other similar incidents. I believe this shows the strength of the Fremantle FC playing group and administration, in that they are willing to sacrifice on field success to build a strong, family friendly team culture. For example, Daniel Kerr has multiple assault charges laid against him, was heard discussing drugs with a convicted drug dealer and, as yet, has been given no penalty, either from his own club or from the AFL.

Recent content

Partners

Worldfootynews.com

We Recommend:

ENJOY 40% OFF SITEWIDE!

• The future of vitamins is here! Say goodbye to generic multivitamins cluttering your table top. 
  • With Vitable, you get personalized daily vitamin packs tailored to your unique diet, lifestyle and health needs.
  • All you need to do is complete a simple online quiz and unlock your expert recommendation. 
  • Join the 400,000+ people embracing the Vitable way with 40% OFF your first order
  • Use the promo code AFANA40 at checkout.