Skip to main content
Forums

Anyone know how to tell these fools this isn't rugby?  And this clown says he knows the rules of rugby.  Obviously not very well, or he'd know this isn't rugby.

(wait for commercial to play before we get to what they think is rugby)

https://my.xfinity.com/video/rugby-knockout/2213455931/Comcast/2214014729/

Posted by admincms on March 26, 2012

The program isn't from Comcast cable it's a clip from a show on the G4 network.  And yes, the hosts are clueless.  The only reason to comment to Comcast is some fool there linked to it.  Equally clueless.   Clearly no one at either place does any checking or background research.   I could find 20 NFL clips of equally bizarre accidents and draw the same conclusion. 

You'll need to go to the G4 web site and find the right place to comment. 

-Rob
AFANA Chairman Emeritus and Site Admin

Posted by admincms on March 26, 2012

No worries, Bob.  It just appeared from your comment that you didn't necessarily know it didn't originate with Comcast.  They aren't blameless in any event..  You might try to see if the show has it's own web site or Facebook page.  It does remind us of how far we have to go to educate people about the sport.  I only wish it was apparent to the AFL that that a few dollars toward marketing here would do wonders. 

-Rob
AFANA Chairman Emeritus and Site Admin

Recent content

Partners

Worldfootynews.com

ENJOY Three Months Free! 

VPN for Sports!

• Need to access sports broadcasts that are blocked in your area? You need a VPN!
  • With ExpressVPN, you get a flexible VPN service that can be adjusted on the fly.
  • More than 105 countries suppoorted.
  • The best part? Click on this offer and get 3 months FREE!

We Recommend:

ENJOY 40% OFF SITEWIDE!

• The future of vitamins is here! Say goodbye to generic multivitamins cluttering your table top. 
  • With Vitable, you get personalized daily vitamin packs tailored to your unique diet, lifestyle and health needs.
  • All you need to do is complete a simple online quiz and unlock your expert recommendation. 
  • Join the 400,000+ people embracing the Vitable way with 40% OFF your first order
  • Use the promo code AFANA40 at checkout.