Skip to main content

Thought I should make this a separate thread since the ITVN banner ad is running on the home page.

I would not recommend that you sign up with ITVN thinking you will be able to watch the AFL this year. I did so last year, but things have changed.

The company is about to go bankrupt. They no longer answer the phone or respond to emails. Service has become intermittent. They will still let you sign up and take your money, but those who have done so recently have not received their boxes. Check threads at:

http: // www. itvnforums. com/ index .php  (ed. note:  offline now)

I am certainly not happy about this 'cause I don't know how I'm going to get my Aussie Rules fix this year! Setanta Broadband doesn't have the Aussie Rules IP rights and satellite is not an option for me.Image removed.

Posted by Swans500 on January 09, 2008

Thanks for the heads up. I used ITVN all last year but haven't tried it since the footy finished even though continuing to pay for it. I cannot even get onto the link you just posted.
Time to call direct TV ,,,I just wish cable would take Setanta...very frustrating.

Dennis.
Posted by admincms on January 09, 2008

Hi all,

To clarify, the links and banners for IVTN are our own banners for the commissioned sales we do.  Obviously, if they are folding, those will come down.  ITVN owes us money, so it is something we have been watching for some time.

So, as soon as we can get some clarity on the situation, we will post a notice on the front page.

-Rob
AFANA
Posted by ovalball on January 13, 2008

Well, at this point you can't sign up anyway. From the now closed ITVN  Forums site:

"ITVN is currently going through a corporate reorganization and we are no longer accepting new subscribers while we focus on our current subscribers."

Recent content

Partners

Worldfootynews.com

We Recommend:

ENJOY 40% OFF SITEWIDE!

• The future of vitamins is here! Say goodbye to generic multivitamins cluttering your table top. 
  • With Vitable, you get personalized daily vitamin packs tailored to your unique diet, lifestyle and health needs.
  • All you need to do is complete a simple online quiz and unlock your expert recommendation. 
  • Join the 400,000+ people embracing the Vitable way with 40% OFF your first order
  • Use the promo code AFANA40 at checkout.