You can help AFANA! We urgently need your financial support. Funds are running low.
AFANA is now in its 23rd year. One of the things we are forced to do periodically is to ask you for your financial support. We need your support because we do this for fans but do so without the financial support of the AFL or other footy organizations. Please step up and help us in our efforts to continue to keep you informed about AFL coverage. If you benefit from the news and TV schedules we publish, or the assistance we give fans learning the sport or with coverage problems, please consider donating, as without it we can’t continue. (If you are among those who have already donated, please seek out another fan of the sport and encourage them to support us!)
(Please note: if you supported us recently, we thank you for your contribution! We look forward to your future support. You do not need to join PayPal to use this link. Just use the donate "With a Debit or Credit Card link" in the lower half of the PayPal page. Donations of any amount accepted, and we love on-going monthly donations. )
Why support us?
- We bring you the only site where you will get complete and accurate information on US and Canadian TV coverage of the AFL. We work closely with the TV networks and the AFL on your behalf. Others copy information, but we get our information directly from the programming departments.
- We do not receive any funding from the AFL. To do what we do without AFL funding has always meant we are dependent on the generosity of our supporters and the work of our staff who labor away without the benefit of payment each week. A quick look around this web site will show how hard our staff in the US, Canada, and Australia continue to work.
- Our volunteer staff contributes their time, sweat, and money to the effort already. The officers paid for our web site upgrade in 2018.
- We're the only outside organization you can turn to when you have problems with your TV or Internet coverage of the AFL. We assist any fan, whether you contribute or not, if you have problems getting your footy.
- No other organization is solely focused on growing the fan base of the sport. Without more fans, better sponsorship, and better TV ratings the sport will not reach the next level. We help new fans learn about the sport daily.
- We believe Australian football is the greatest sport in the world. If you agree, don't you think you can spare a few dollars to help others learn about it, too?
How do I help?
Just fill out your info and you may contribute any amount you wish. If you can give $100 that would be terrific. However, we know in these hard times that's asking too much for many of you. Contributions of $40 or even $10 helps! Even better - Become a monthly supporter! If you prefer to donate by another method, please contact us at aussiefb[at)afana[ dot }com so we can give you the necessary details.
*You do not need to join PayPal to use this link. Just use the donate "With a Debit or Credit Card link" in the lower half of the PayPal page.
Article last changed on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 5:17 PM EST