Fans contact AFANA frequently and ask how they can help AFANA. Here are a few ways you can contribute:
- Donate! We always need financial help as we are self-supporting and receive no funds from the AFL or any of its affiliated organizations. Use the "Support AFANA!" button at the upper right of every page.
- Volunteer. We always need volunteers. Just contact us and indicate you would like to help and let us know what skills you might have that you would be willing to apply on our behalf. (Keep in mind that there is lots of hard slog to do so not every job is peaches and cream!)
- Link to us. Post a link to AFANA on your web site or blog. If you have content that is Australian football related, let us know via "Feedback' on the menu and we will link back to you.
- Spread the word. If you like one of our stories or posts, then post a link to Facebook, Digg, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Buy Advertising. We need good advertisers, particularly if your product is of value to footy fans. Contact us through the "Feedback" menu at the top of the page.